Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Marriage Tips: Romance and Sex


Let's start with the word "romance." Romance isn't the fanciful thing we've been led to believe. Romance is really just showing love to your spouse without I repeat without being asked. And yes, both men and women need romance.

So what I'm saying is that your marriage should be filled with romance on a daily basis. It shouldn't wait until the one day of the year where it's "required," so as to stay out of the dog house.

Show your spouse that you love them on a consistent basis.

Don't wait until you feel like it or until they supposedly deserve it. Otherwise you'll find that love won't have a place whatsoever in your marriage.

Here are 4 very very easy things you can do to start a little romance in your marriage:

  1. Go to Hallmark.com and send an e-card on a non-holiday. I did it to my husband and it's very easy. And take notice that you can schedule the e-cards for future delivery. )hint... hint...)
  2. Call your spouse on the phone in the middle of the day, just to say "I was thinking about you and wanted to say hi." Guys, I am telling you!!! This will put the biggest smile on your wives face... she will be gloating in no time~
  3. Write a short phrase like "I love you," "I'm glad you're my wife," or "I'm proud to be your husband" on a sticky note and leave it where you know they'll find it later.
  4. I just simply love sending my husband either naughty or sweet little text messages during the day. I want him to know how much I think of him and appreciate him. And the naughty ones.... how would you like to be in a meeting and get a little message on what your wife wants you to do to her when you get home... it adds a little excitement.

That's it! No need to get overly complicated. Just start by doing some small things that show your spouse that you truly love them and that your marriage is important to you. Guys, we are very easy~ Very easy to please... All we want is to feel and know that we are loved, appreciated and of course desired sexually. If you can make your wife feel like she is the sexiest woman alive~ Guaranteed you will have an amazing sex life. And you can never go wrong sending flowers. Every woman love the surprise of getting flower... for no reason.. just a "I love you."

No comments: