Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Women on Sex


Women on Sex......

As I am now into my early 30's I can openly say, that my sexual appetite is not only strong but I am more understanding of what my needs are.

I grew up in a house that we never discussed sex... it was the "forbidden" topic. I thought up until I was 12 that I could get pregnant just from a french kiss. I never got into the whole bar scene until I was in my mid to late 20's. To this day I can say that I have never had a one night stand... does that mean that I am inexperienced? NO, I have chosen not to have sex with men that would leave me with nothing... I do have standards, I do have morals, and I do like myself therefore I never felt that I need the self-esteem booster of one nighters.

Looking back into my 20's I do not believe that I really knew how to satisfy myself. I did not know what I desired, or how to express what felt good. I just ... had sex!

Women that are afraid, insecure or not forthcoming about what they desire are not being fully satisfied... find a way to start emerge out of your shell. To be able to achieve ultimate gratification is an amazing feeling.

Start by simply having some alone time, get to know your body. Start with your head down to your toes, touching, caressing, finding your sensations. Your body is beautiful, love yourself and learn to please yourself. I found the best way for me to feel sexy is a hot bubble bath, a glass of wine, candles and music.

When I am feeling sexy I can be more adventurous with myself. I like to touch my soft long legs, I like to touch my breasts... discovering my body. When you know what feels good by yourself you can then guide your partner.

After you have been married for years, it seems that couples tend to lose their ambition to "please" each other. I get so sick of "guickies" to the point that I do not want to have sex. It amazes me that the most important person in your life is the one that you take the most advantage of. We get so caught up in everyday life, that we forget to put the brakes on and enjoy each other.

My favorite time alone with my husband is usually when I do the planning. I enjoy setting up surprises! I like to do things for him that I know he will enjoy... I like to do the unexpected. When you have a routine in your relationship, you can get bored and be left with the feeling that you are not desired. I suggest to think about what your husband likes, maybe just ask a few questions from time to time. Remember your fantasies as well, men find it very sexy when we are confident and sharing.



No comments: